Friday, March 27, 2009

Final Goodbyes

Its been an awe inspiring 24 hours. Last night I invited some people over to Thatcher's in South Portland for one final happy hour. People showed up in waves, 40-50 of them over the course of a few hours. Some from work, some from college, new friends, old friends, people I only sort of like but I tolerate because they only kind of smell. (Well maybe not the last one but I'm sure you get the picture.) It was really great to see everyone.

Today the old man cooked breakfast, I snuck back into PRG one last time to say "see ya" to the news staff, ran some errands, had lunch with the family at Ricetta's, and I'm about to finish packing. Talk about a busy day. I feel really weird today. Happy, depressed, anxious, self assured, excited, exhausted, prepared, but not ready are all emotions that I've experienced within the last hour. I am totally overwhelmed with the outpour of well wishings and the man it sucks your leavings. Its time to go, but a piece of me will always remain here.


Funnier and more adventurous posts
to come, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment